PPP Loan Forgiveness Form and information
- PPP Loan Forgiveness informational website.
- SBA Form 3508ez PPP Forgiveness Instructions
- SBA Form 3508 PPP Forgiveness Instructions
- SBA Form 3508S PPP 3508S Forgiveness Instructions
Additional PPP Information –
- PPP Program Overview
- PPP Lender Information – Downloadable PDF
- PPP Lender information – Website
- PPP Borrower Information
- Forgiveness Frequently Asked Questions – General Loan Forgiveness FAQ # 4 (page 2) has been added (Released 10/13/20)
- Interim Final Rule – Appeals of SBA Loan Review Decisions Under the PPP (Released August 11, 2020)
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions FAQs # 50 and #51 have been added (Released August 11, 2020)
- PPP Myth vs Fact (Updated as of 12/8/2020)
- Summary of PPP lending as of 8/8/20 (Released August 11, 2020)
- Procedures for Lender Submission of Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Decisions to SBA and SBA Forgiveness Loan Reviews (Released July 23, 2020)
- How to Calculate Loan Amounts (Released June 26, 2020)
- New question #10 on calculations for newly self-employed individuals & revised questions 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 to reflect PPPFA
- Interim Final Rule – Certain Eligible Payroll Costs (specifically pertaining to fishing boat owners) (Released June 25, 2020)
- Interim Final Rule – Additional Eligibility Revisions to First Interim Final Rule (criminal justice reform provisions related to eligibility for those with a criminal record) (Released June 24, 2020)
- Interim Final Rule – Revisions to Loan Forgiveness IFR and SBA Loan Review Procedures IFR (Released June 22, 2020)
- A list of PPP Lenders can be found here.
EIDL Loans Information
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for Economic Injury Disaster Loans with an optional advance ($1,000 per employee up to a $10,000 advance).
For questions on the status of your SBA EIDL or EIDL Advance application, please contact the SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most up-to-date information on these COVID-19 relief programs, please visit www.sba.gov/disaster.
If you received an email from CLS@sba.gov requesting information, it is legitimate.