RESOURCES AND GRANTS ARE UPDATED REGULARLY
As we continue to monitor the fluid and rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, the health and safety of our employees, partners, clients, and our community remains our top priority. We will continue to keep our website updated with the latest developments. Visit your local state, city, or chamber’s website for additional information
- Arizona Commission on the Arts (Emergency Relief Grants for Arizona Artists and Arts Professionals)
- Arizona Grant Watch
- Choose Chandler reimbursement grant program to assist small businesses with costs incurred from purchasing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- I Choose Chandler PPE Kit
- #Gilbert Together Business Relief Grant – Up to $35,00; https://www.gilbertaz.
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) Phoenix RISE Microbusiness Grant – **Currently closed, sign-up for the mailing list for information and updates.
Arizona Small Business Resources:
Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA):
Business Development Finance Corporation
US Chamber of Commerce:
Chicanos Por La Causa
Local First Arizona:
- Local First Arizona COVID Resources
- Local First Arizona has launched a no-fee business accelerator program called We Rise Accelerator. It will allow black entrepreneurs, both starting and growing, to receive instruction, mentorship, and support in expanding their business. accepting applications until Friday, November 20, 2020.
- The Governor’s Office is partnering with Local First Arizona Foundation to launch the Arizona Small Business Rent and Mortgage Relief Grant program and distribute $10 million in grants to small businesses who have had to shutter their doors during this pandemic. The partnership leverages the grant-making experience and small business expertise of Local First Arizona Foundation, which has already distributed over $2 million in grant funds to small businesses across the state of Arizona and will support their work of putting small businesses on a path for recovery. The Arizona Rent and Mortgage Relief Grant program will begin accepting applications on Aug. 20, 2020, at 10 A.M
City of Chandler:
City of Mesa:
- Mortgage assistance/Foreclosure prevention grant
- Small business technical assistance
- Residential utility assistance