Maricopa SBDC Is OPEN – Virtually
We are here to support you:
Our offices are open – virtually. We are here to help, so don’t hesitate to call or email. We can meet with you via Zoom teleconference, phone, or other virtual channels.
Available resources are regularly updated.
As we continue to monitor the fluid and rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, the health and safety of our employees, partners, clients, and our community remains our top priority. We will continue to keep our website updated with the latest developments. Visit your local state, city, or chamber’s website for additional information.
- COVID-19 SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- COVID-19 SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Resources and Forms
- COVID-19 Local Grants and Resources
- COVID-19 Federal and Community Resources
- COVID-19 Re-Opening and Safety Resources
- COVID-19 SBA and SBDC Resources
As the COVID-19 situation evolves your safety is our top priority, we have moved all consulting meetings online or on phone for the foreseeable future.
Our Team is concerned about your business and are here to help!