Maricopa SBDC Is OPEN – Virtually
We are here to support you:
Our offices are open – virtually. We are here to help, so don’t hesitate to call or email. We can meet with you via Zoom teleconference, phone, or other virtual channels.
We are now awaiting official guidance and policies from the federal agencies.
- PPP Forgiveness for Existing Loans: Allowable expenses expanded, simplified loan application for loans under $150,000, and change to tax deduction rule for forgiven PPP funds
- EIDL Loan: Now available thru 12-31-21 or until funds are expended
- EIDL Advance Grant – Re-opening for “Hardest Hit by Corona Virus”
- Debt Relief Program: Payment on SBA loans extended for an additional 3 months
- Shuttered Venue Operator Grant: New grant available for operators or promoters, theatrical producers, live performing arts organization operators, museum operators, motion pictures, theaters, talent reps
Available resources are regularly updated.
As we continue to monitor the fluid and rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, the health and safety of our employees, partners, clients, and our community remains our top priority. We will continue to keep our website updated with the latest developments. Visit your local state, city, or chamber’s website for additional information.
- COVID-19 SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant
- COVID-19 SBA Disaster Funding Programs
- COVID-19 Local Grants and Resources
- COVID-19 Federal and Community Resources
- COVID-19 Re-Opening and Safety Resources
- COVID-19 SBA and SBDC Resources
As the COVID-19 situation evolves your safety is our top priority, we have moved all consulting meetings online or on phone for the foreseeable future.
Our Team is concerned about your business and is here to help!