Maricopa SBDC Is OPEN – Virtually
How we can support you:
Our offices are open – virtually. We are here to help, so don’t hesitate to call or email. We can meet with you via Zoom teleconference, phone or other virtual channel.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we have moved all consulting meetings online or on phone for the foreseeable future. If you already have a consulting appointment, we will be contacting you with options for video, phone or email delivery.
**Please note that the ESTIMATED DISASTER ECONOMIC INJURY WORKSHEET FOR BUSINESSES is no longer needed.
Please stay well and compassionate.
Our Team is concerned about your business and want to help!
Resources available — CONTINUALLY UPDATED
As we continue to monitor the fluid and rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, the health and safety of our employees, partners, clients, and people in the communities where we operate remains our top priority.
Currently, it remains a fluid situation and will continue to keep our website updated with the latest developments.
SBA Disaster Loans:
SBA Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program Guide:
SBA Lenders (Arizona):
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
- PPP Borrower Application Form
- PPP FAQs (as of 4/8/2020)
SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources:
Maricopa Small Business Development Center (SBDC):
- Maricopa SBDC/City of Peoria FaceBook Live
- Maricopa SBDC SBA Disaster Loan Process Webinar
- Maricopa SBDC SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Plan Webinar
America’s SBDC Coronavirus Information for Small Businesses:
Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA):
In addition to postponing the deadline for tax payments, the filing deadline has now been postponed until July 15, 2020. Consequently, the due date for filing Federal income tax returns and making Federal income tax payments due April 15, 2020, is automatically postponed to July 15, 2020. Affected Taxpayers do not have to file Forms 4868 or 7004.
- Free options available: www.irs.gov/coronavirus
Department of Labor:
- Covid-19 and the American Workplace
- Covid 19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act questions and answers
- Covid 19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act questions and answers
- Employer paid leave requirements
- Employee paid leave rights
U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship
Arizona Commission on the Arts (Emergency Relief Grants for Arizona Artists and Arts Professionals):
Arizona Employment Opportunities:
Arizona@Work is maintaining a database of employers who are looking to hire immediately.
Additional Employment Resources:
- Now Hiring #C19AZ leverages Pipeline AZ’s unique skills-mapping technology and virtual hiring fair capabilities to match incoming crisis job seekers to real-time openings
- Maricopa County Community Colleges CareerLink
- ArizonaTogether.org, serves as the centralized location for Arizonans to find help or provide support during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Factsheets (multiple languages): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/factsheets.html
- Guidance for Businesses: CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
Export and Trade Assistance:
- Business Resource Hub: https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/resource
- Small Business Grants Program: https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grant
Local First Arizona:
Maricopa Community Colleges Community Resources:
- COVID-19 Resources: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
211 is a vital service that connects millions of people to help every year:
US Chamber of Commerce: