- This event has passed.
Angel Investing: Disruption Creates New Opportunities
Thursday, October 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Have you heard the term Angel Investor? Looking for Investor Capital? Understanding who Angel Investors are and what makes them tick can be the difference between getting your startup funded or not. The current environment caused by the pandemic has provided some unique opportunities and challenges.
- The sequence of equity investing
- Insights into the impact of the pandemic on early-stage investing
- The difference between Angel and Venture Capital and when they each are applicable.
- Profile Angel Investors and their mindset thus enabling smooth engagements.
- Angel Investor’s ROI and time horizon expectations so that your venture’s “asks” align with their expectations.
- How Startups are valued thereby increasing your chances of closing a deal with Angels
- The Angel Group Investment Process
Speaker(s): Lou Farina, SBDC Business Analyst
Please note: prior to the webinar, you will receive an additional Zoom registration link. This registration will need to be completed in order to attend and access the webinar via Zoom.
Fee: No Cost