- This event has passed.
Buying a Business – What You Need to Know Before You Buy
Thursday, July 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
With the changing economy, opportunities to buy businesses are on the increase. Whether you are considering the path of new business ownership, or perhaps looking to expand your existing business through an acquisition, it is important to make an informed decision. In this webinar, we overview buying a business process essentials that include knowing the pros and cons and what you can afford, how to research and vet options, funding strategies, experts to involve throughout the deal, and tips for a smooth transition from buyer to owner.
Topics will include:
- How to determine whether a business is right for you, exploring the pros and cons, and how much you can afford
- Overview of how to research and vet the options
- The acquisition process from start to finish
- Funding strategies and requirements to qualify for a loan
- Professional experts to involve during the purchase
- How to make a smooth transition from buyer to owner
Speaker(s): Nancy Hon, SBDC Business Analyst
Please note: prior to the webinar, you will receive an additional Zoom registration link. This registration will need to be completed in order to attend and access the webinar via Zoom.
Fee: No Cost