- This event has passed.
Inside the Mind of an Angel Investor
Monday, December 4, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Paradise Valley Community College
Entrepreneurship Education Center
Building K, Room 117
18401 N 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Looking for Investor Capital?
In this workshop you will learn what goes on inside the mind of an Angel Investor.
- What are the most important things they look for in a pitch?
- How do they “value” your business?
- What do you need to do before you talk with an investor?
- Does my business plan matter?
- How does the process typically work?
This workshop is led by SBDC Business Analyst, Tom Fulcher. Tom is an area expert on angel investing. He judges multiple programs including InnovateHer, Venture Madness and the Arizona Innovation Challenge. He also serves as an entrepreneur-in-residence for an Arizona Commerce Authority program and facilitates the NACET Pitch Power workshop series. His clients have won AIC grants and raised millions from investors.