- This event has passed.
Profit Mastery – Part 4
Thursday, July 27, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Profit Mastery has gained an international reputation for providing unparalleled financial management and business planning education to small business owners. This training program is focused on the real outcomes centered related to business performance, business development, and revenue retention. Each session is facilitated by a certified member of our counseling staff.
Participants will learn how to:
- Diagnose and monitor company financial performance
- Use break-even analysis to make better decisions on cost, price and profits
- Avoid cash crunches and increase cash flow
- Plan for and manage growth
- Communicate more effectively with bankers and other financial professionals
Attendees receive a comprehensive participant program manual.
- Four week series: Dates July 18, 20, 25 and 27. 2017
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Fee: $495 for materials.
- Location: Gateway Community College
- Payment: Payment must be made at the door with a check made out to “Maricopa Community Colleges – SBDC.” Cash and Credit Cards are not accepted.