- This event has passed.
Protect Your Business and Yourself-Scams and Tax-Related Identity Theft
Wednesday, November 29 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Identity theft is an ongoing concern for both businesses and individuals. Awareness of tax-related scams and how to identify and report them is crucial to building a resilient business.
Our guest speaker, Lisa Novack from the IRS will share information and resources you can use to help mitigate your identity theft risks both for your business and as an individual.
In this session you will learn:
- Identity theft information for businesses
- Common tax-related identity theft scams and signs
- Methods for reporting tax-related Identity Theft
- How to use the IRS Identity Protection Personal Identification Number Program
- About resources to protect yourself from tax-related identity theft
Speaker(s): Lisa Novack, Senior Stakeholder Liaison, IRS Communications and Liaison Outreach