- This event has passed.
Raising Capital from Equity Investors
Thursday, November 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Paradise Valley Community College
Entrepreneurship Education Center
Building K, Room 117
18401 N 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Looking for Investor Capital? We hope you can join us for this special event and learn the
processes and techniques when raising capital from equity investors.
Has your business or plan developed to the point where you are seeking investors? Are you trying to determine how much you need to raise and how to value your company? Do you know how to find investors and how to successfully pitch them? In this workshop you will learn what goes on while Raising Capital from Equity Investors.
You will learn:
- What are the most important things they look for in a pitch?
- How do they “value” your business?
- What do you need to do before you talk with an investor?
- Does my business plan matter?
- How does the process typically work?
If any of the following apply to you, this is a “Don’t Miss” event that fills quickly:
- Businesses ready to expand and that need capital to do so
- Businesses planning to raise capital from investors in the near future
- Businesses applying for the Venture Madness competition
This workshop is led by SBDC Business Analyst, Tom Fulcher. Tom is an area expert on angel investing. He judges multiple programs including InnovateHer, Venture Madness and the Arizona Innovation Challenge. He also serves as an entrepreneur-in-residence for an Arizona Commerce Authority program and facilitates the NACET Pitch Power workshop series. His clients have won AIC grants and raised millions from investors.