Build a Business That Grows!!!: Start a Business, Get Funds, and Learn About Our B2B Marketplace
Thursday, July 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
AERO is Arizona’s B2B marketplace that connects you with local Arizona talent ready to offer their services or businesses in need of your expertise.
Whether you are a local service provider or small business seeking support for your projects such as website development, social media, marketing, financial and business planning, and more, the AERO platform is for you.
- Find new customers and expand your portfolio
- Work on off-the-shelf projects and get paid a stipend of up to $1,200
- Grow your local business network
- Access support for your ideas and the talent to get it done at no cost to you
- Source fresh ideas and access the support to implement them quickly
- Build a foundation for sustainable growth to help you stay ahead of the game
Join us in this demonstration and workshop to get you started on AERO!
During the event, the AZSBDC team will also provide an overview of our start-up resources so if you are ready to start a business, we can help you kick start the process with No-Cost counseling.
Finally, our AZSBDC Money Team will be sharing information about their No-Cost services to get you prepared and ready for lending, and we’ll have a Lender on hand to talk with you about funding opportunities.
This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to get the resources, tools, and support you need to Build a Business That Grows!
Yolanda A. Facio, Maricopa SDBC Business Analyst
CJ Johnson, AZSBDC Network Funding Outreach Specialist
Fee: No Cost