- Pay-Per-Click Advertising; Social Media and Website Musts
- Attracting, Managing and Keep Good Employees
- Profit & Cash Flow Drivers
- Alternative Funding; Developing Financial Projections
- Government Programs for Export Financing; Integrating International Trade for Business Expansion
- Strategic Tools for High Growth Businesses
- Special industry sessions on Craft Brewing and Restaurant Management
Want to hear more about our enhanced professional development? Ask your counselor to share with you The 7-Minute Monthly Talk or The Six Reasons Businesses Get in Trouble…..it isn’t what you think!
This is my fifth conference (one as a Business Analyst and four as the Director) and it is a huge investment – of our Center’s resources – but it’s one of the best investments we can make in supporting your business’s growth.
We hear about new and different approaches to challenges and network with business counselors from all over the world (there are more than 1,100 SBDCs). As a Center Director this national conference a great way for me to hear about what leaders around the country are doing….even through our state is definitely a trendsetter!
What are you doing to invest in your business? Are you sending your team to professional conferences and/or holding weekly team meetings? Share your ideas on our blog.
Best wishes for continued success,
Nancy Sanders, Maricopa SBDC Regional Center Director